Do you find it mind-boggling to keep track of all the passwords but leery of storing them on the cloud? Keep a spreadsheet of passwords that is password protected. Now you only have to recall one password instead of dozens.
Personal Finance Management Software
Do you still use an old fashioned checkbook and reconciliation process? There are numerous benefits to using personal finance management software such as such as Quicken, Mint, Personal Capital, etc.
1. Save time with easy math calculations, statement reconciliation, and payment tracking.
2. Stay on top of your bills with alerts and payment schedules.
3. Manage your transactions, spending habits, budget, and debt strategies.
4. Track investment performance and net worth.
5. Download the data into your tax preparation software for simplified tax prep.
Click here for PC Magazine's comparison review of the programs they consider to be the "Best Personal Finance Services of 2017." Learn more about the pricing and features of each of their top picks.