5 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas For Downsized Spaces
For many moms, as we begin to age the idea of keeping up with a house, no matter the size, can be daunting. If your mom is considering downsizing her living space or has already transitioned to smaller quarters, then tangible gifts may not be ideal. Here are 5 suggestions for alternatives to show you love her and respect her desire to pare down.
1. Spend the day with her. Take her to lunch, the movies, a play, or a stroll through the park. Can’t be there in the physical? Facetime or Skype is the next best thing particularly if it has been a while since she has seen the grandchildren. Each family member can spend some time making her day special through the lens.
2. Lend a hand with chores or much needed projects. Again, if you cannot be there, engage her preferred handy person to do the work. Remember to have the bill sent directly to you. Check with her to ensure her schedule is clear and that this arrangement suits her.
3. Flowers, chocolates, an assortment of teas, or meal delivery are surefire ways to win mom’s heart. A selection of herbs for her kitchen window will help to spice up meals and enliven the room with inviting scents.
4. If she is computer savvy, send her a virtual photo album of events that have taken place during the last year or a compendium of momentous occasions through the years.
5. Ebooks, downloadable music or movies might be the practical ticket especially for moms with mobility issues.
If all else fails, give mom a phone call and tell her you love her. That is guaranteed to induce a smile.
Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
As a gift for Valentine's Day or any other holiday, treat yourself or your honey to the organized living spaces that you crave. Allow the ambience of your home to reflect your inner beauty. Make room on the dining table for a floral arrangement, clear out cupboard space for the box of chocolates from your sweetheart, or create space in your closet for a new negligee or sweater.
No idea where to begin? Need a hand realizing your organizing goals? Contact The Practical Sort Eco-Organizing Solutions or firstname.lastname@example.org today, we will get you sorted with a Valentine gift of organized living.